Expert Gardening Contractor for Leasehold blocks, hard & soft landscape and garden care services.
We care for all external garden areas at residential apartments, office developments, shopping complexes and industrial units.
Managing any property means making sure your lawns, gardens and grounds are attractive, healthy and well-maintained to create a positive first impression, a harmonious living environment and increase the value of your property.
Whether your garden areas are new or already established; a regular maintenance programme is vital. At WR we complete frequent site assessments and tailor a programme of gardening work accordingly.
Gardens and planted beds are often an area of our work that people notice and comment on. At WR we always strive for customer satisfaction and our diverse range of gardening services will keep your public garden areas looking their best.
Our team of trained staff are PA1 & PA6 NPTC qualified and work within COSHH guidelines to make sure your outdoor environments are attractive, pleasant and functional for your residents.
Soft Landscape & Gardening Services include:
- Cylinder/rotary mowing March to October
- Edge trimming March to October
- Shrubs & hedges pruned and cut March to October
- Beds, borders, shrubbery and plants forked over and weeded March to October
- Specialist lawn care, treatment of weeds
- Designing and planting new beds to include a variety of shrubs and flowering perennials.
- Providing additional planting where needed, replacing dead plants or improving existing planting schemes
- Seasonal planting such as bedding plants, hanging baskets, bulb planting and Christmas trees
- Weed killer applications with warning notices
- Leaf clearance and removal during Autumn
- Winter snow clearance as required
Hard Landscape Services include:
- Access areas, parking areas and footpaths swept and kept clear of debris
- Gullies, drains and kerbs swept and cleared of debris
- Litter picked and cleared
All cuttings and debris are removed from site on the same day and WR staff pay due attention to the health and safety of customers and general public during the operation of our duties.
All our operators hold full PA1 & PA6 NPTC qualifications which certify them to purchase, prepare and calibrate professional herbicides and sprayers and to operate them to ensure correct application rates without risk to themselves, other people and the environment.